The glass reactor plays a role as a reaction material in laboratory instruments and is often used by modern fine chemicals, biopharmaceuticals, scientific research experiments and other industries.In using of the glass reactor, they are divided into two-layer glass reactor, single-layer glass reactor, and high-pressure reactor.And these reactors have the function of explosion-proof and non-explosion-proof.In fact, from the practical use of the situation, the use of explosion-proof glass reactor is very few.Unless the material safety requirements of the reaction are high, an explosion-proof glass reactor must be used. Generally we choose these ordinary single or double glass reactors.
The glass reactor commonly used in the laboratory passes through the reaction vessel interlayer, injects a constant temperature (high temperature or low temperature) hot-dissolving medium or a cooling medium, and the material in the reaction kettle is heated or cooled at a constant temperature, and stirring can be provided. The material is reacted in the reaction kettle, and the evaporation and reflux of the reaction solution can be controlled. After the reaction is completed, the material can be discharged from the discharge port of the bottom of the kettle, and the operation is convenient. It is an ideal equipment for modern chemical samples, sample experiments, biopharmaceuticals and new materials.
(1) Installation location: The reaction kettle should be installed in a high-pressure operation room that meets the explosion-proof requirements. When multiple reactors are equipped, they should be placed separately. Each two units should be separated by a safety explosion-proof wall. Each operation room is separated. There should be access to the outdoor passages and exits, and when there is explosive medium, the equipment should be well ventilated.
(2) Check the equipment for damage after opening the package. Install the equipment according to the structure of the equipment according to the model. The parts are checked according to the packing list. If the heating method is electric heating, please purchase the corresponding type of heat-conducting oil according to the temperature (note: the heat-conducting oil is not allowed to contain water). When adding, open the oil filling port on the upper part of the jacket and the oil level in the upper part of the jacket. Open the mouth, fill the oil through the fuel filler port to the oil level mouth, then screw the oil level to the end of the oil port, do not screw the fuel port to avoid pressure.
(3) Installation and sealing of the kettle body and the kettle lid: the kettle body and the kettle lid are in contact with the line of the gasket or the tapered surface and the arc surface, and the two nuts are pressed against each other to achieve a good sealing effect by tightening the main nut, and the nut is tightened. When the angle is symmetrical, the force must be tightened repeatedly, and the force is even. Do not allow the lid to tilt to one side to achieve a good sealing effect. When tightening the main nut, do not exceed the specified tightening torque of 40~120N.M. The sealing surface is crushed or overloaded. The sealing surface should be specially protected. Wipe the upper and lower sealing surfaces with a soft paper or cloth before each installation. Pay special attention not to touch the sealing surface of the kettle body and the lid. If it can be used for more than 10,000 times, if the sealing surface is damaged, it needs to be reworked and repaired to achieve good sealing performance. When removing the lid, the lid should be lifted up and down slowly to prevent the seal between the kettle body and the kettle lid. The faces collide with each other. If the seal is a gasket seal (tetrafluorocarbon, aluminum pad, copper pad, asbestos pad, etc.), a good sealing effect can be achieved by tightening the main nut.
(4) Installation of valves, pressure gauges and safety valves By tightening the nuts and nuts, the sealing effect is achieved. The arc sealing surfaces of the two joints must not rotate relative to each other. For all screw couplings, lubricants must be applied during assembly. Or blended graphite with oil to avoid getting stuck. The use of the valve: the needle valve is sealed, only need to gently rotate the valve needle, the tight cover can achieve a good sealing performance, prohibiting excessive force, so as not to damage the sealing surface.
(5) After the equipment is installed, put a certain amount of nitrogen pressure for 30 minutes to check for leaks. If there is any leak, please use soap foam to find the leak point of the pipeline and nozzle, find out the gas and tighten it. Pass the nitrogen pressure test again to ensure normal operation after no leakage.
(6) When cooling down and cooling, the water can be cooled internally by the cooling coil, and the rapid cooling is prohibited, so as to prevent excessive temperature difference stress, causing cracks in the cooling coil and the kettle body. When the temperature in the kettle exceeds 100 °C during operation, the water jacket between the magnetic stirrer and the kettle lid should pass through the cooling water to ensure that the water temperature is less than 35 °C to avoid demagnetization of the magnetic steel.
(7) Safety device: It adopts a positive arch type metal rupture disc and is made of stainless steel. If it has been blasted, it needs to be replaced again. The replacement period is determined by the user in accordance with the actual situation of the unit. For the blasting disc that exceeds the blasting pressure and has not been blasted, it should be replaced. It should not be used more than 80% of the lower limit pressure of the rupture disc. It should be noted that the rupture disc is convexly facing upward.
(8) After the reaction is completed, first cool down and then cool the gas in the kettle to the outside through the pipeline, so that the pressure in the kettle is reduced to normal pressure. It is strictly prohibited to disassemble with pressure, and the main bolt and nut are symmetrically loosened. Unload and then carefully remove the lid (or lift the lid) and place it on the bracket. Pay special attention to protect the sealing surface during the unloading process.
(9) Clean the inside of the kettle: use the cleaning solution after each operation (use the cleaning solution to avoid corrosion of the main material). Remove the residue of the kettle body and sealing surface. It should be cleaned and kept clean. Hard materials or rough surfaces are cleaned.