The glass reactor has the function of distillation, while 95% of the essential oils are extracted from the distillation process.
Essential oil Distillation Method
The essential oil is extracted by placing a plant part (flower, leaf, wood chip, resin, root bark, etc.) containing a fragrant substance into a glass reactor to heat the kettle body. When the temperature in the kettle rises, the aromatic essential oil component of the plant will evaporate with the water vapor and will eventually be introduced into the condenser as it passes through the upper condenser. The condenser is a spiral tube filled with coolant, which converts the neat cooling into an oil-water mixture, and then separates the oil-water mixture in the condenser. Oil that is lighter than water will float on the water, and oil that is heavier than water will sink to the bottom of the water. The remaining water is pure dew. The essential oil and the pure dew are further stored separately by a separate funnel.
How to extract high purity lavender essential oil?
Lavender is a genus of lavender, a perennial subshrub. The essential oil of lavender is excellent in quality and elegant and fragrant. It is known as the title of “King of Spices” and is an important raw material in the world. Lavender contains 35% essential oil. Lavender oil can clear away heat and detoxify, clean skin and control. Oil, whitening, whitening, wrinkle and skin rejuvenation, remove eye bags and dark circles, can also promote the recovery and recovery of damaged tissue and other skin care functions. Lavender essential oil has a calming effect on the heart, can reduce high blood pressure, soothe the heart, is very helpful for insomnia, currently Has been widely used in medical and health, daily chemicals, food processing and other fields.
The extraction method of lavender essential oil is mainly steam distillation method and organic solvent method. The existing water vapor has the problems of low extraction rate, long time consumption and low product purity. The solvent method not only needs to remove the leaching solvent, but also has the product. A large amount of residual solvent affects the odor and purity of lavender essential oil. In recent years, it has also been reported that supercritical carbon dioxide method and ultrasonic method are used to extract lavender essential oil, but these two methods have high equipment cost and are difficult to realize industrial production.
The method has the advantages of high extraction rate, high product purity, low cost, low energy consumption and short extraction time.
A method of extracting lavender essential oil, comprising the following steps
(1) Mechanical activation: the lavender raw material is dried in the shade, added to the stirring ball mill, and mechanically activated for 5-10 minutes at a rotation speed of 300-500 r/min to obtain a lavender powder;
(2) Soaking: adding the above lavender powder to a glass reactor, and adding cellulase and water, the weight of the cellulase is 0.4-0.6% by weight of the lavender powder, and soaking at room temperature for 2_4 hours to obtain an extract;
(3) Distillation: heating the extract in the glass reactor, and extracting the liquid after boiling for 1.5-2 hours to obtain mixed steam;
(4) Condensation: the mixed steam obtained above is condensed by a glass reaction condenser, and condensed to obtain an oil-water mixture;
(5) Oil-water separation: the oil-water mixture obtained by condensation is separated by oil-water separator through oil-water separator to obtain lavender crude oil and water;
(6) Extraction: The obtained lavender crude oil is extracted through a double-layer glass reactor, and after separation, the upper layer is separated into lavender essential oil.