Jacketed glass reactors are designed for synthetic reaction of different types of materials in a controlled temperature and vacuum environment. Each reactor features adjustable stirring speeds and a constant pressure feeding funnel that allows you to add material to the vessel at a uniform and controlled speed. The built-in condenser makes it possible to recover some materials, also at a controlled rate of speed.
Working principle of Glass reactor
The glass reactor mainly makes use of its double-layer glass characteristic, we can place the reaction material (a kind of reaction solvent) in the intermediate interlayer, and conduct the stirring reaction under the atmospheric pressure or negative pressure. In this way, the medium inside the sandwich of the glass reactor (such as frozen liquid, heated water, or heated oil, etc.) is heated or cooled by stirring for a circular reaction. It is widely used as an ideal equipment in modern biochemical new material synthesis experiments.
Method for analyzing double layer glass reactor curing and protection
Our company has an experienced and skilled team. We use our technology to tell you how to double-layer glass reactor
curing and protection.
1. Check the instrument carefully before use. Whether the glass bottle is damaged or not, and whether the interfaces are consistent, pay attention to light handling.
2. Wipe each interface with a soft cloth and apply a little vacuum grease.
3, each interface can not be screwed too tight, you should loosely loosen the active, to avoid long-term tight lock caused by the connector to die.
4. Turn on the power switch first, then let the machine run from slow to fast. When the machine is stopped, stop the machine and turn off the switch.
5, the PTFE switch everywhere can not be tightened too much, easy to damage the glass.
6. Every time you use it, you must wipe off all kinds of oil stains, stains and solvents left on the surface of the machine with a soft cloth and keep it clean.
7. Loosen the PTFE switches after stopping, and the PTFE piston will be deformed when it is still working for a long time.
8. Regularly clean the sealing ring by removing the sealing ring and checking if there is dirt on the shaft. Wipe it with a soft cloth, then apply a little vacuum grease and reinstall it to keep the shaft and seal ring smooth.
9, the electrical part must not enter the water, it is strictly prohibited to get wet.
10, must purchase the original authentic accessories, free use of other accessories can cause fatal damage to the machine.
11. When doing any repairs or inspections on the machine, be sure to cut off the power supply and water source. Note that this equipment is a fragile product, please be careful when using it. The damage of fragile goods is not covered by our warranty. If the customer needs, we will charge the corresponding cost.
1. The material used in the glass reactor (G3.3 borosilicate glass) has excellent material and chemical properties. In the mixing process of the frequency conversion speed regulation, it will be relatively stable, even if the torque is large, no spark will be generated.
2. In addition, the components are sealed with PTFE, which can maintain a good vacuum (generally around -0.095mpa) in the same kind of products in the market, and maintain high-precision sealing under working conditions. There is also a debris collection tank.
3, alloy steel mechanical seal, Teflon joint, to maintain high-precision sealing under working conditions.
4, Pt100 sensor probe, high temperature measurement accuracy, small error, effectively improve work efficiency
5, PTFE discharge valve, movable interface, completely and quickly.
6. The cooling or heating solution of the glass reactor interlayer can be completely discharged after the reaction is completed, and no liquid is accumulated.
7. The whole stainless steel column mobile frame structure, five reaction kettle lids, complete glass with reflux, liquid addition and temperature measurement.
8, strong torque, no noise. Japanese technology AC gear motor
9. Double PTFE stirring paddle, suitable for mixing and mixing low to high viscosity liquid.