The glass reactor commonly used in the laboratory passes through the reaction vessel interlayer, injects a constant temperature (high temperature or low temperature) hot-dissolving medium or a cooling medium, and the material in the reaction kettle is heated or cooled at a constant temperature, and stirring can be provided. The material is reacted in the reaction kettle, and the evaporation and reflux of the reaction solution can be controlled. After the reaction is completed, the material can be discharged from the discharge port of the bottom of the kettle, and the operation is convenient. It is an ideal equipment for modern chemical samples, sample experiments, biopharmaceuticals and new materials.
The glass reactor can be used as a system device in conjunction with a circulating water vacuum pump, a low-temperature coolant circulating pump, or a circulating oil bath, or for pilot production. The constant temperature heating or cooling of the material in the reactor is performed by injecting a constant temperature (high temperature or low temperature) hot-dissolving medium or a cooling medium through the reaction vessel interlayer, and stirring can be provided. The material is reacted in the reaction kettle, and the evaporation and reflux of the reaction solution can be controlled. After the reaction is completed, the material can be discharged from the discharge port of the bottom of the kettle, and the operation is extremely convenient. The glass reactor is an ideal equipment for modern chemical samples, sample experiments, biopharmaceuticals and new materials.
The stirring mode of the glass reactor
The stirring mode of the glass reactor generally has a paddle type, an anchor type, a frame type, a screw type, a scraped wall type and the like. The high-speed type has a decentralized impeller type, a turbine type, a high-shear type, and a spreader type, which are available for customers to select according to the process. The glass reactor is driven by ordinary motors, explosion-proof motors, electromagnetic speed-regulating motors, frequency converters, etc. The heat exchangers have cycloidal pinwheels, worm gears, and planetary stepless gears. The shaft seal is a common water-cooled packing seal, a combined PTFE packing seal, and a mechanical seal. The discharge form includes a ball valve and a lower spread valve.
Glass reactor installation and principle
1. After receiving the instrument, do not rush to install first. Check whether the main parts of the machine are complete or damaged during transportation according to the packing list.
2. Assemble the frame according to the drawing of the stainless steel tube and the fixing piece.
3. Install the electrical box on the top of the right rear pole and tighten the screws and insert the seven-pin plug. Install the vacuum gauge on the left rear end and tighten the screws.
4. According to the height of use, fix the round bracket of the kettle to the vertical pole slider, and place the kettle on the bracket. The semi-circular hoop is used to insert the pole of the kettle into the pole of the kettle, and then tighten the fixing screws after closing. Pay attention to the vertical direction of the reactor body during installation.
5. The stir bar is fixed on the toothed ring chuck of the motor main shaft. The stir bar passes through the middle rotating bearing of the cover, tightens the special connector, and then adjusts the position of the motor, paying attention to the vertical concentricity.
6. The slider on the pole is a stainless steel multi-purpose clamp that adjusts the direction and height in different directions.
7. Insert the snake-type reflux condenser on the left side of the bottle cap, and connect the constant pressure funnel to the right side of the bottle cap. The 24# mark on the middle front is inserted into the thermometer casing mouth, and the rear of the hat is the 34# standard port as the multi-function spare port. There is a discharge valve, and the bottom of the kettle is the inlet and outlet of the circulating fluid. The lower port is connected to the circulating fluid inlet, and the upper port is connected to the circulating fluid return port.
8. When installing the glass instrument, it must be cleaned, and the interface should be coated with Vaseline to prevent the glass from locking up, and then apply vacuum grease to prevent air leakage.
9. Press the universal wheel wheel fixing device to stir. If the stirring is stable, the debugging is good.
Laboratory glass reactor using installation steps
(1) Installation location: The reaction kettle should be installed in a high-pressure operation room that meets the explosion-proof requirements. When multiple reactors are equipped, they should be placed separately. Each two units should be separated by a safety explosion-proof wall. Each operation room is separated. There should be access to the outdoor passages and exits, and when there is explosive medium, the equipment should be well ventilated.
(2) Check the equipment for damage after opening the package. Install the equipment according to the structure of the equipment according to the model. The parts are checked according to the packing list. If the heating method is electric heating, please purchase the corresponding type of heat-conducting oil according to the temperature (note: the heat-conducting oil is not allowed to contain water). When adding, open the oil filling port on the upper part of the jacket and the oil level in the upper part of the jacket. Open the mouth, fill the oil through the fuel filler port to the oil level mouth, then screw the oil level to the end of the oil port, do not screw the fuel port to avoid pressure.
(3) Installation and sealing of the kettle body and the kettle lid: the kettle body and the kettle lid are in contact with the line of the gasket or the tapered surface and the arc surface, and the two nuts are pressed against each other to achieve a good sealing effect by tightening the main nut, and the nut is tightened. When the angle is symmetrical, the force must be tightened repeatedly, and the force is even. Do not allow the lid to tilt to one side to achieve a good sealing effect. When tightening the main nut, do not exceed the specified tightening torque of 40~120N.M. The sealing surface is crushed or overloaded. The sealing surface should be specially protected. Wipe the upper and lower sealing surfaces with a soft paper or cloth before each installation. Pay special attention not to touch the sealing surface of the kettle body and the lid. If it can be used for more than 10,000 times, if the sealing surface is damaged, it needs to be reworked and repaired to achieve good sealing performance. When removing the lid, the lid should be lifted up and down slowly to prevent the seal between the kettle body and the kettle lid. The faces collide with each other. If the seal is a gasket seal (tetrafluorocarbon, aluminum pad, copper pad, asbestos pad, etc.), a good sealing effect can be achieved by tightening the main nut.
(4) Installation of valves, pressure gauges and safety valves By tightening the nuts and nuts, the sealing effect is achieved. The arc sealing surfaces of the two joints must not rotate relative to each other. For all screw couplings, lubricants must be applied during assembly. Or blended graphite with oil to avoid getting stuck. The use of the valve: the needle valve is sealed, only need to gently rotate the valve needle, the tight cover can achieve a good sealing performance, prohibiting excessive force, so as not to damage the sealing surface.
(5) After the equipment is installed, put a certain amount of nitrogen pressure for 30 minutes to check for leaks. If there is any leak, please use soap foam to find the leak point of the pipeline and nozzle, find out the gas and tighten it. Pass the nitrogen pressure test again to ensure normal operation after no leakage.
(6) When cooling down and cooling, the water can be cooled internally by the cooling coil, and the rapid cooling is prohibited, so as to prevent excessive temperature difference stress, causing cracks in the cooling coil and the kettle body. When the temperature in the kettle exceeds 100 °C during operation, the water jacket between the magnetic stirrer and the kettle lid should pass through the cooling water to ensure that the water temperature is less than 35 °C to avoid demagnetization of the magnetic steel.
(7) Safety device: It adopts a positive arch type metal rupture disc and is made of stainless steel. If it has been blasted, it needs to be replaced again. The replacement period is determined by the user in accordance with the actual situation of the unit. For the blasting disc that exceeds the blasting pressure and has not been blasted, it should be replaced. It should not be used more than 80% of the lower limit pressure of the rupture disc. It should be noted that the rupture disc is convexly facing upward.
(8) After the reaction is completed, first cool down and then cool the gas in the kettle to the outside through the pipeline, so that the pressure in the kettle is reduced to normal pressure. It is strictly prohibited to disassemble with pressure, and the main bolt and nut are symmetrically loosened. Unload and then carefully remove the lid (or lift the lid) and place it on the bracket. Pay special attention to protect the sealing surface during the unloading process.
(9) Clean the inside of the kettle: use the cleaning solution after each operation (use the cleaning solution to avoid corrosion of the main material). Remove the residue of the kettle body and sealing surface. It should be cleaned and kept clean. Hard materials or rough surfaces are cleaned.