A jacketed reactors is a container that is designed for controlling temperature of its contents, by using a cooling or heating “jacket” around the vessel through which a cooling or heating fluid is circulated. The jacket has ability to permits the uniform exchange of heat between the fluid circulating in it and the walls of the vessel.
Jacketed glass vessel are designed for reaction and mixing of different types of materials under a specific adjustable temperature and vacuum condition. The reaction lid has different functional ports which allow users to perform different purposes such as adding material to the vessel at a controlled speed, measure the temperature of material, add powder or solids to the vessel, recover the distilled material and so on. The lid is fully customizable according to clients’ requirements.
The Usage of glass reactor
1.Check that the power supply voltage meets the specifications provided on the machine nameplate.
2. Plug in the power plug, turn on the power switch on the inverter, and use the speed control knob to select the appropriate speed.
3. The flow of material and the power of the motor speed may resonate at a certain point. Please change the speed of the motor to avoid resonance.
As shown in Figure 4, after the rod is installed, it should be rotated by hand, pay attention to whether the concentricity is good, just like the heart is not good, to loosen the pinch, correct the pinch, then turn on the power, gradually adjust from slow to fast.
5. Use a stir bar adjuster to stir up and down 5 cm as needed.
If the seal performance of the kettle is found to be degraded, check the rotary bearing inside the mixing sleeve.
6, outside the compartment circulating on the glass kettle, hot oil can be used to heat the reaction, can be carried out on the cooling liquid low temperature reaction, such as steam heating, not more than 0.5K-1K. (Try not to use pressure steam to heat).
7, in the low temperature test, the bottom of the discharge valve will be frosted, the use of the valve must be partially thawed to prevent glass breakage.
8. If there are particulate objects in the solution in use, the residue can be stored on the PTFR piston of the valve when the material is placed. When used again, air tightness is affected. It must be cleaned and reused after each discharge.
The glass apparatus of the reaction apparatus is made of G-17 low expansion coefficient and high temperature high quality borosilicate glass. The user has his own glass instrument, such as a reaction bottle. Please confirm the quasi-glass material to ensure safe use.
Glass reactors must comply with the following rules
1. Read the full statement.
2. The additional electrical parameters of the socket provided by the user shall not be less than the additional electrical parameters of the machine and shall be well grounded.
3. When replacing the fuse, the plug must be inserted from the socket.
4. After the failure of wires and electrical equipment, repair by professional personnel.
5. The image of the child is unique and should be taken seriously.
6. During this process, it is forbidden to put your fingers into the gap between the steps.
7. It is strictly forbidden to move the glass reactor during walking.
8. The working platform of the glass reactor should not be too greasy (such as tiles, etc.).
9. The glass reaction kettle is present separately at a high point and should be protected.
10. Unplug the power supply when cleaning the machine