Essential oil distillation equipment
- Teflon(PTFE) and fluorine rubber double rotating seal, patent technology to ensure high vacuum.
- The temperature control system, accurate and reliable.
- The PTFE disscharge valve, corrosion resistance, no pollution.
- We have two kinds of conventional and explosion-proof type, can be selected according to the experimental environment.
A rotary evaporator is a device commonly used in chemical laboratories for the efficient and gentle removal of the volatile solvents from samples by evaporation. They are found in almost every organic laboratory. The rotation flask rotates and shapes a thin film in negative pressure condition by heating; it evaporates; and then the vapor is condensed, liquefied, and recollected for separation.
A typical thin film evaporator has a water bath that can be heated in either a metal container or crystallization dish. This keeps the solvent from freezing during the evaporation process. The solvent is removed under vacuum, is trapped by a condenser, and is collected for easy reuse or disposal.
Rotary evaporators are distillation units that incorporate an efficient condenser with a rotary flask system. As the flask containing the solvent is rotated it continually transfers a thin layer of liquid over the entire inner surface. This gives a very large surface area for evaporation that is effected by heating from the accessory water or oil bath.
Structure of Rotary Evaporator
Rotary Evaporator Details
Rotary Evaporator Turnkey System
Low temperature cooling liquid circulating pump
- Rotary evaporator matching use with circulating water vacuum pump to offer a vacuum environment for reduced pressure distillation, they are widely used for vacuum filtration, vacuum evaporation, vacuum degassing, etc..
- Rotary evaporator matching use with GDSZ series high and low temperature circulating pump to quickly cooling or warming, the circulating pump is an efficient equipment for quick temperature adjustment.
- Rotary evaporator matching use with DLSB series low temperature cooling liquid circulating pump to conduct chemical reaction and medicine storage which requires low temperature environment.
Features of rotary evaporator
- Highly Chemical Resistance-All components that make contact with liquids and gases are made of borosilicate glass 3.3 and PTFE.
- Specialized motor with extremely compact, intermeshed worm and worm gear provides precise driving for very quiet, vibration-free operation.
- Downward-condensing vacuum connection design ensures safe vacuum operation
- Modular design (individual rotary and water bath modules) for extremely easy maintenance and easy future upgrades
- Easy auto lift with secure lock for the evaporating flask
- Easy, straight-forward and visual operation with digital speed and temperature display
- PID temperature controller ensures accurate temperature control is maintained
- 1-way check valve automatically turns off when draining the receiving flask. The pressure inside evaporator won’t be changed during draining.
- Digital display of temperature and rotation speed
- Heavy-duty SS304 support frame and epoxy-coated water/bath enclosure guarantees vibration-free operation.
- Various options and accessories are available (vacuum pump, chiller, vacuum controller, cold trap, etc)
- One year warranty on rotary evaporator except for glassware and all sealing gaskets.
|Evaporating flask||5L, flange opening: Φ50mm||10L, flange opening: Φ95mm||20L, flange opening: Φ125mm||50L, flange opening: Φ125mm|
|Speed-regulation||DC stepless speed-regulation|
|Power supply||220V-240V, 50/60Hz||3~, 380V, 50Hz|
|Rotation speed (rpm)||20~140||20~130||20~130||20~110|
|Power of motor(w)||250||250||250||250|
|Condenser||Vertical type double coil pipe||Vertical type, Main + auxiliary triple-circulating cold traps|
|Bath material||Stainless steel 304|
|Temperature display||Digital display|
|Evaporating Speed (L/h)(water)||2.0||3.2||5.0||9.0|
|Evaporating Speed (L/h)(Ethanol)||5.4||8.6||14.3||24.5|
|Lifting function||Motorized Lift||Motorized lift + Manual lift|
- Patented technology of double sealing of Teflon(PTFE) and FV rubber ensures the negative pressure level.
- Automatic switch valve makes continuous collection possible without affecting vacuum degree and without stopping distillation.
- Teflon discharge valve is corrosion resistant and contamination free.
- Water bath jacket protecting operator from scalding by hot liquid.
- Motorized water bath lifting for precise control.
- Quick clamp connections for easy and fast installation.
- PID temperature controller ensures accurate temperature control is maintained.
- Optional stainless steel evaporating flask carrier with silicone cushions is designed for safer and easier loading and unloading of the flask. It can also be used as a flask stand.
Rotary Evaporator is a laboratory common equipment which composed of motor, distilling flask, heating bath, condenser, receiving flask and so on. It’s mainly used in chemical laboratories for the efficient and gentle removal of solvents from samples by evaporation. Rotary Evaporators are also used in molecular cooking for the preparation of distillates and extracts.
It’s the ideal tools for lab applications, such as:
Mainly used in Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Food Industry and laboratory, ect.
- Provide 24-hour technical consulting reply;
- Provide professional quoted price;
- Provide detailed product performance specification;
- According to product’s using condition, technicians will offer rationalization proposals to assist clients to select proper product types;
- Provide other corollary equipment according to client requirements.
- Begin to supervise from raw material, its qualified rate can reach to 100%;
- Whole manufacturing process are in strict accordance with promised procedure requirements, product qualified rate can reach to 100%;
- Provide product’s inspection record of key junctures to customers;
- Provide production schedule photos to customers at regular intervals;
- Package and transport products strictly accordance with export standard;
- Provide transportation schedule information to clients timely.
- Provide targeted installation video;
- Under the premise of correct installation, normal maintenance and using, we guarantee one-year warranty period;
- When warranty period has expired, our sold products enjoys lifetime guarantee repair, we only charge cost price for changing product’s standard component and sealing component;
- During installation and adjustment period, our after-sale service staff will communicate with customers frequently to know product’s running state in time. Assist customers to install and adjust products until customers are satisfied;
- If product has malfunction during operation period, we’ll offer you satisfied answer in time. We’ll reply you within 1 hour and provide solution or send staff to spot within 24 hours after receiving maintenance notification.
- Lifelong free technical support. Conduct satisfaction survey and inquiry equipment running condition to clients by telephone or e-mail semiannually from the first day of equipment running, put on records of acquired information;
- Provide assistant service if product is damaged during transportation.
Get In Touch With Us