2L Rotovap RE-201D
- Excellent air tightness, High vacuum performance.
- PTFE and Viton double sealing.
- Easy assembling design to be assembled.
- Double layer cooling coils for improving condensers performance.
- High quality borosilicate glass 3.3 with excellent physical and chemical properties for glass parts and SUS 304 stainless steel frame.
- Usually Ships in: 7-10 Days
RE-201D 2L rotovap (rotary evaporator) is a small volume rotary evaporator , it is heated by water bath(oil bath) to form thin film under the negative pressure condition, evaporate highly, then condense and recycle the solvent simultaneously.2L rotovap (rotary evaporator) is particularly suitable for the heat-sensitivity material’s condensation, separation, crystallization, recovery and so on. It is one of the commonly used tools in the chemical industry, the pharmaceutical industry, universities and research laboratories,etc.
Rotary evaporators are distillation units that incorporate an efficient condenser with a rotary flask system. As the flask containing the solvent is rotated it continually transfers a thin layer of liquid over the entire inner surface. This gives a very large surface area for evaporation that is effected by heating from the accessory water or oil bath.
- International advanced EL gas-tight system keeps high vacuum degree. Gas-liquid separator, no reflux.
- Double condenser,collection rate over 95%.
- The rotating flask is easy to install and setup.
- There is a discharge valve, fast to collect solvent.
- Continuous feed are available. (Inlet Valve)
- Water bath, intelligent PID temperature controller, and can be lifted up and down. Electric lifting can be customized according factual demands.
- Explosion-proof system is optional.
- Built-in transmission system, frequency conversion speed regulation, stable and reliable speed.
|Temp Control Mode/Range（℃）||RT-399|
|Max Vacuum Degree||＜133pa|
|Water Bath Size(mm)||Φ24*15|
|Condenser||Vertical with charge pipe，Large Condenser，evaporating pipe|
|Lifting Mode||Oil bath Manual Lifting|
|Sealing Mode||PTFE，fluoro rubber sealing|
Rotary Evaporator is a laboratory common equipment which composed of motor, distilling flask, heating bath, condenser, receiving flask and so on. It’s mainly used in chemical laboratories for the efficient and gentle removal of solvents from samples by evaporation. Rotary Evaporators are also used in molecular cooking for the preparation of distillates and extracts.
It’s the ideal tools for lab applications, such as:
Mainly used in Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Food Industry and laboratory, ect.
- Provide 24-hour technical consulting reply;
- Provide professional quoted price;
- Provide detailed product performance specification;
- According to product’s using condition, technicians will offer rationalization proposals to assist clients to select proper product types;
- Provide other corollary equipment according to client requirements.
- Begin to supervise from raw material, its qualified rate can reach to 100%;
- Whole manufacturing process are in strict accordance with promised procedure requirements, product qualified rate can reach to 100%;
- Provide product’s inspection record of key junctures to customers;
- Provide production schedule photos to customers at regular intervals;
- Package and transport products strictly accordance with export standard;
- Provide transportation schedule information to clients timely.
- Provide targeted installation video;
- Under the premise of correct installation, normal maintenance and using, we guarantee one-year warranty period;
- When warranty period has expired, our sold products enjoys lifetime guarantee repair, we only charge cost price for changing product’s standard component and sealing component;
- During installation and adjustment period, our after-sale service staff will communicate with customers frequently to know product’s running state in time. Assist customers to install and adjust products until customers are satisfied;
- If product has malfunction during operation period, we’ll offer you satisfied answer in time. We’ll reply you within 1 hour and provide solution or send staff to spot within 24 hours after receiving maintenance notification.
- Lifelong free technical support. Conduct satisfaction survey and inquiry equipment running condition to clients by telephone or e-mail semiannually from the first day of equipment running, put on records of acquired information;
- Provide assistant service if product is damaged during transportation.
Get In Touch With Us