Single Layer Glass Reactor F-30L
F-30L single layer glass reactor is a series product of single layer glass reactor, also called: glass vacuum reactor, extractor, multifunctional reactors, it can make various of solvent synthesis reaction under the condition of constant temperature.
- Usually Ships in: 7-10 Days
F-30L single layer glass reactor is a series product of single layer glass reactor, its max volume is 30L, max rotating speed can reach to 450rpm, its reaction bottle volume is 100L, that’s why it is known as F-100L single layer glass reactor, also called: glass vacuum reactor, extractor, multifunctional reactors, it can make various of solvent synthesis reaction under the condition of constant temperature. The reactor part is controllable sealed structure, which can use negative pressure continuous inhalation of various liquids and gases, and make reflux or distillation under different temperature.
Working principle of F-30L single layer glass reactor:
It is through the oil bath pot (tank) into the constant temperature (high temperature or low temperature) heat solution or coolant to heat or cool the material in the reactor, and can provide stirring. The device can process vacuum stirring reaction, distillation condensation reaction, extraction and separation, and reaction heat experiment, we can through the water by condensing coil in the oil bath to achieve the effect of rapid cooling, material react in the reactor, and can control the reaction solution’s evaporation and reflux, after the reaction is completed, the materials can be released from reactor lid opening or the discharge port, the operation is very convenient. Our company absorb domestic and international advanced technology, launched the latest multipurpose products. It is convenient to use and beauty in appearance, affordable, and it is a ideal equipment for modern chemical, new material synthesis test.
Structure of Glass Reactor
Glass Reactor Detail Pictures
Glass Reactor Turnkey System
Water Cycle Vacuum Pump
Low temperature cooling liquid circulating pump
- Circulating Water Vacuum Pump takes circulating water as working fluid, uses the negative pressure created by fluid jet to eject.Providing vacuum condition for the processes of evaporation, distillation, crystallization, drying, sublimation, filtration and decompression, degassing and so on, particularly be suitable for labs and small scale test of industries such as universities and colleges, scientific research institutes, chemical industry, pharmacy, biochemistry, foodstuff pesticide, agricultural engineering, biological engineering.
- Glass reactor matching use with GDSZ series high and low temperature circulating pump to quickly cooling or warming, the circulating pump is an efficient equipment for quick temperature adjustment.
- Glass reactor matching use with DLSB series low temperature cooling liquid circulating pump to conduct chemical reaction and medicine storage which requires low temperature environment.
- Use GG17, G3.3 high borosilicate glass, owns excellent chemical and physical performance.
- Applicable for conducting experiment under normal temperature, high temperature(200°C) and low temperature(-80°C) reaction condition.
- Applicable for working under normal pressure or negative pressure, negative pressure can reach to -0.098MPa range in stationary state.
- Digital display of stirring speed, imported high torque reinforcement electrical machine, frequency conversion constant temperature stirring system, stable working state.
- PTFE stirring valve, sealing between stirring shaft and reactor is made from special material.
- Large charging valve without any dead space, anti-corrosion, you can put both liquid and solid.
- Thorough remove solution, no liquid remain.
- Scientific overall structure, novel, practical and beauty in appearance.
|Model||Single layer glass reactor|
|Volume of the reactor bottle||30L|
|Spraying plastic anti-corrosion shell size(mm)||690*590*920|
|Stainless steel container size(mm)||500*280|
|Movement method||Universal castor with brake|
|Reaction bottle number||Spherical shape 7 pieces|
|Lifting of discharging port||450mm|
|Stirring shaft diameter||15mm|
|Stirring power||120W 1/3|
|Electrical machine||Low speed reinforcement electric machine, speed rate 3: 1|
|Rotating speed display mode||Liquid crystal digital display|
|Pot temperature display mode||Digital display|
|PTFE sealing||¢70 Flange stirring port|
|Backflow(distillation) device||Backflow elbow with discharging switch, 50# ground port|
|Drop device||2L/34 standard port|
|Pressure reduce device||34# standard port pressure reduce valve|
|Temperature measuring tube||24# standard port|
|Solid discharge(washing) port||¢120 flange port with PTFE cover|
|Discharging method||Inclined discharging glass valve, ¢80 flange port|
|Vacuum display method||Vacuum meter|
|Stirring connection method||Universal joint connection|
|Stirring rod||Anchor type stainless steel rod, covered with PTFE|
|Shell||304 stainless steel|
|Collecting device||Collection bottle|
|Cooling circulating device||Cooling cooper coil tube|
|Explosion-proof||Explosion-proof inverter/Explosion proof motors 180W/370W 0-1400rmp|
|Main body||Spraying PTFE of whole instrument|
|Heating device||electric heating jacket heating|
|Our laboratory equipment can be customized according to customers actual needs .|
Application of glass reactor
Speed-regulation glass reactors are mainly used for synthetic reaction, distillation and concentration of different types of materials. We have single wall, double wall glass reactors. The reactor can be pumped to a negative pressure state according to some experimental requirements. A constant pressure funnel or an adjusting valve on the feeding bottle allows you to add material to the vessel at a uniform and controlled speed. Condenser helps to recover some materials distillated during reaction. Circulating liquid can be filled into the jacket to heat or cool materials inside.
The glass reactor plays a role as a reaction material in laboratory instruments and is often used by modern fine chemicals, biopharmaceuticals, scientific research experiments and other industries.In using of the glass reactor, they are divided into two-layer glass reactor, single-layer glass reactor, and high-pressure reactor.And these reactors have the function of explosion-proof and non-explosion-proof.
- Provide 24-hour technical consulting reply;
- Provide professional quoted price;
- Provide detailed product performance specification;
- According to product’s using condition, technicians will offer rationalization proposals to assist clients to select proper product types;
- Provide other corollary equipment according to client requirements.
- Begin to supervise from raw material, its qualified rate can reach to 100%;
- Whole manufacturing process are in strict accordance with promised procedure requirements, product qualified rate can reach to 100%;
- Provide product’s inspection record of key junctures to customers;
- Provide production schedule photos to customers at regular intervals;
- Package and transport products strictly accordance with export standard;
- Provide transportation schedule information to clients timely.
- Provide targeted installation video;
- Under the premise of correct installation, normal maintenance and using, we guarantee one-year warranty period;
- When warranty period has expired, our sold products enjoys lifetime guarantee repair, we only charge cost price for changing product’s standard component and sealing component;
- During installation and adjustment period, our after-sale service staff will communicate with customers frequently to know product’s running state in time. Assist customers to install and adjust products until customers are satisfied;
- If product has malfunction during operation period, we’ll offer you satisfied answer in time. We’ll reply you within 1 hour and provide solution or send staff to spot within 24 hours after receiving maintenance notification.
- Lifelong free technical support. Conduct satisfaction survey and inquiry equipment running condition to clients by telephone or e-mail semiannually from the first day of equipment running, put on records of acquired information;
- Provide assistant service if product is damaged during transportation.
Get In Touch With Us