Rotary evaporator adopt the flask enlarge evaporation area under reduced pressure, to make the solution in bottle diffuse and evaporate, while the flask is rotating as it is heating in water bath. It is basic necessary and perfect equipment for the chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, institutions of higher learning and scientific research laboratories used in the manufacture and analysis of experiments which concentrated, drying, recycling.
Rotary evaporator features a specially designed motor and worm gear, which provides constant rotation at speeds from 10 to 180 rpm. As the flask containing the solvent is rotated, it continually transfers a thin layer of liquid over the entire inner surface. This gives a very large surface area for evaporation, which is caused by the gentle heating from the water bath. The rotating system is fitted with a special seal that allows the apparatus to be placed under vacuum, effectively reducing the boiling point of the solvents and removing the vapor phase, making the process much more efficient. Each unit is also equipped with an easy-to-use vacuum release and a continuous feed system, which allows solvent to be constantly drawn into the rotating flask without needing to stop the operation.
It is suitable for the experiment of evaporation, distillation or separation of chemicals. It usually works with water circulating vacuum pump and recirculating chiller as a whole system to meet the production and experimental conditions.
Features of 5l rotary evaporator
- Rotary evaporator set equip with evaporating flask(detachable), and collecting flask.
- Rotary vacuum evaporator Under the vacuum condition, give the boil flask constant-temperature heating, it will rotate at a constant speed, and liquid can form large area film on the bottle wall.
- Rotary evaporator parts-the solvent vapor is cooled by a high efficiency glass condenser and recovered in the collection bottle, which greatly improves the evaporation efficiency.
- Rotary evaporator is especially suitable for the concentration and purification of biological products which can easily decompose and denatured at high temperature.
- Evaporator use polythene & rubber for sealing, ensure high vacuum and rotating speed adjustable(step-less): 0-90rpm.
- Patented technology of double sealing of Teflon(PTFE) and FV rubber ensures the negative pressure level.
- Automatic switch valve makes continuous collection possible without affecting vacuum degree and without stopping distillation.
- Teflon discharge valve is corrosion resistant and contamination free.
- Water bath jacket protecting operator from scalding by hot liquid.
- Motorized water bath lifting for precise control.
- Quick clamp connections for easy and fast installation.
- PID temperature controller ensures accurate temperature control is maintained.
- Optional stainless steel evaporating flask carrier with silicone cushions is designed for safer and easier loading and unloading of the flask. It can also be used as a flask stand.