5L Glass Reactor
- High quality borosilicate glass 3.3 has good chemical-physical attribute.
- Low speed booster motor; High torque; no spark; frequency control, smooth operation.
- PTFE rotary seal assembly; Patented product; High vacuum degree and long useful life.
- PTFE discharge valve, discharge completely and quickly, no leak/pollution to the solvent.
- Selection of our company’s heating and cooling circulating device, we match standard connector and the suitable connection pipe.
- Usually Ships in: 7-10 Days
Glass reactor systems are the essential equipment for mixing, reaction, distillation and filtration in chemistry and pharmaceutical industries. We offer a wide range of glass reactors with volumes from 500mL to 200L. All the glass reactor systems can be modified in our own factory quickly in case any customization is needed from us (dimension,motor power, explosion proof, additional glassware, custom port size, etc).
Different heating or cooling liquids, such as water or oil, can be injected in the interlayer of the jacketed glass distillation reactor for providing a constant temperature for reactions. It also can provide excellent mixing in the reactor under atmospheric or sub-atmospheric pressure. The transparent glass structure can be helpful to monitor the complete reaction.
Glass reactors are designed for synthetic reaction of different types of materials in a controlled temperature and vacuum environment, jacketed filter reactors can be used for single or multi-step reactions and filtrations in the same vessel, production and process scale peptide synthesis. Filter base eliminates material transfers and significantly reduces material losses.
Structure of Glass Reactor
Glass Reactor Turnkey System
Water Cycle Vacuum Pump
Low temperature cooling liquid circulating pump
Dual jacketed model allows you to draw vacuum from the outer jacket, thus protects the circulation fluid temperature and provides a better control.
Solvent-resistant PTFE on all sealing components ensures long time durability and operation.
All glassware is hand-made from borosilicate 3.3 glass that is heat/cold/corrosion-resistant.
Adjustable stirring rate provides great torque or high speed.
Patented PTFE stirring rod bearing for reliable and quiet operation.
Wide range of temperature operations, from -60°C to 200°C.
Large condenser cooling surface for exceptional condensation performance.
Rugged stainless steel reinforced PTFE stirrer with anchored agitator, suitable for a wide range of viscous materials.
Easily visual operation with digital speed and temperature displays.
Heavy duty stainless steel supporting framework with lockable casters for mobility and stability.
Easy-to-install modular design
Zero dead space bottom valve design
|Reactor Material||High quality borosilicate 3.3 glass|
|Support Frame Material||Stainless steel 304 and coated aluminum|
|Neck No. On Lid||5||6|
|Rotating speed(rpm)||0 ~ 600 (customizable)|
|Power supply||220V or 110V / 50-60HZ|
|Discharge||PTFE (Teflon) bottom discharge valve with no deadspace|
|Working Temp range||-60 to 200°C|
|Pressure Range||Full vacuum to atmosphere|
|Max jacket pressure||0.5 bar|
Application of glass reactor
Speed-regulation glass reactors are mainly used for synthetic reaction, distillation and concentration of different types of materials. We have single wall, double wall glass reactors. The reactor can be pumped to a negative pressure state according to some experimental requirements. A constant pressure funnel or an adjusting valve on the feeding bottle allows you to add material to the vessel at a uniform and controlled speed. Condenser helps to recover some materials distillated during reaction. Circulating liquid can be filled into the jacket to heat or cool materials inside.
The glass reactor plays a role as a reaction material in laboratory instruments and is often used by modern fine chemicals, biopharmaceuticals, scientific research experiments and other industries.In using of the glass reactor, they are divided into two-layer glass reactor, single-layer glass reactor, and high-pressure reactor.And these reactors have the function of explosion-proof and non-explosion-proof.
- Provide 24-hour technical consulting reply;
- Provide professional quoted price;
- Provide detailed product performance specification;
- According to product’s using condition, technicians will offer rationalization proposals to assist clients to select proper product types;
- Provide other corollary equipment according to client requirements.
- Begin to supervise from raw material, its qualified rate can reach to 100%;
- Whole manufacturing process are in strict accordance with promised procedure requirements, product qualified rate can reach to 100%;
- Provide product’s inspection record of key junctures to customers;
- Provide production schedule photos to customers at regular intervals;
- Package and transport products strictly accordance with export standard;
- Provide transportation schedule information to clients timely.
- Provide targeted installation video;
- Under the premise of correct installation, normal maintenance and using, we guarantee one-year warranty period;
- When warranty period has expired, our sold products enjoys lifetime guarantee repair, we only charge cost price for changing product’s standard component and sealing component;
- During installation and adjustment period, our after-sale service staff will communicate with customers frequently to know product’s running state in time. Assist customers to install and adjust products until customers are satisfied;
- If product has malfunction during operation period, we’ll offer you satisfied answer in time. We’ll reply you within 1 hour and provide solution or send staff to spot within 24 hours after receiving maintenance notification.
- Lifelong free technical support. Conduct satisfaction survey and inquiry equipment running condition to clients by telephone or e-mail semiannually from the first day of equipment running, put on records of acquired information;
- Provide assistant service if product is damaged during transportation.
Get In Touch With Us