1. The ice machine is not suitable for outdoor use. The high temperature will seriously reduce the ice production. Choose a well-ventilated area with the ambient temperature between 10°C (50°F) and 32°C (90°F). This appliance MUST be installed in an indoor area without wind, rain, water, spray, or drips.
2. The Ice Machine requires a continuous water supply with the pressure of 0. 04-0. 6 MPa (5. 8-87 psi). The temperature of the water inflow should be between 5°C (41°F) and 25°C (77°F) for proper operation.
3. Air-cooled ice machine relies on air circulation to dissipate heat, so it is necessary to reserve a certain space (5 inch for reference )before and after to facilitate heat dissipation.
4. To prevent any internal damage, it is very important to keep refrigeration units (like this one) upright throughout their journey. Please leave it standing upright and outside the box for 24 HOURS before plugging it in.
5. The filter element must be removed before using the filter, and the packaging film is torn off and then tightened.
6. Heat insulation function prevents ice cubes from melting for 5-7 hours. (The specific duration of ice cube is affected by ambient temperature. )(Suggested: Please transfer the ice cubes to refrigerator , if you don’t use them instantly).
7. The adjustment only affects the next and subsequent ice making cycles.
8. When the Ice full, lights up, the appliance stops working. It will work again after you take out the ice.