Jacketed glass reactor for laboratory
Jacketed glass reactors are designed for reaction and mixing of different types of materials under a specific adjustable temperature and vacuum condition. The reaction lid has different functional ports which allow users to perform different purposes such as adding material to the vessel at a controlled speed, measure the temperature of material, add powder or solids to the vessel, recover the distilled material and so on. The lid is fully customizable according to clients’ requirements.
Jacketed Reaction vessels are used for synthetic reaction of different types of materials in a controlled temperature and vacuum environment. Reaction Vessels can be used as an all in one tool for extraction, refinement, distillation, and hemoginization.Consisting of an inner vessel with either one or two jackets, a reactor uses temperature differentials created by a chiller to change it’s internal environment. Reaction vessels also operate under vacuum making them ideal for any atmospheric sensitive applications. They can be made out of glass and range in volume from 1L to 200L.
Glass reactors are designed for synthetic reaction of different types of materials in a controlled temperature and vacuum environment, jacketed filter reactors can be used for single or multi-step reactions and filtrations in the same vessel, production and process scale peptide synthesis. Filter base eliminates material transfers and significantly reduces material losses.
Structure of Glass Reactor
Glass Reactor Detail Pictures
Glass Reactor Turnkey System
Water Cycle Vacuum Pump
Low temperature cooling liquid circulating pump
- Circulating Water Vacuum Pump takes circulating water as working fluid, uses the negative pressure created by fluid jet to eject.Providing vacuum condition for the processes of evaporation, distillation, crystallization, drying, sublimation, filtration and decompression, degassing and so on, particularly be suitable for labs and small scale test of industries such as universities and colleges, scientific research institutes, chemical industry, pharmacy, biochemistry, foodstuff pesticide, agricultural engineering, biological engineering.
- Glass reactor matching use with GDSZ series high and low temperature circulating pump to quickly cooling or warming, the circulating pump is an efficient equipment for quick temperature adjustment.
- Glass reactor matching use with DLSB series low temperature cooling liquid circulating pump to conduct chemical reaction and medicine storage which requires low temperature environment.
- Overall Stainless steel (SS304)frame and screw with strong support and hardness
- GG17 (3.3) high borosilicate glass with uniform thickness and big glass mouth design to clear conveniently .
- Double coil pipe inside Condenser
- PTFE mechanical component sealing without any leakage and corrosion resistance
- Frequency control, AC induction motor, speed digital display constant, brushless, no spark, safe and stable;
- Casters with brake fixed, it is convenient and stable
- Stirring Rob is made of stainless steel inside and PTFE outside
- Ex-proof motor is optional for 10L,20L,30L,50L,100L,150L,200L
- Pallet is made of solid stainless steel to support glass bath
|Reactor Material||High quality borosilicate 3.3 glass|
|Support Frame Material||Stainless steel 304 and coated aluminum|
|Neck No. On Lid||5||6|
|Rotating speed(rpm)||0 ~ 600 (customizable)|
|Power supply||220V or 110V / 50-60HZ|
|Discharge||PTFE (Teflon) bottom discharge valve with no deadspace|
|Working Temp range||-60 to 200°C|
|Pressure Range||Full vacuum to atmosphere|
|Max jacket pressure||0.5 bar|
Application of glass reactor
Speed-regulation glass reactors are mainly used for synthetic reaction, distillation and concentration of different types of materials. We have single wall, double wall glass reactors. The reactor can be pumped to a negative pressure state according to some experimental requirements. A constant pressure funnel or an adjusting valve on the feeding bottle allows you to add material to the vessel at a uniform and controlled speed. Condenser helps to recover some materials distillated during reaction. Circulating liquid can be filled into the jacket to heat or cool materials inside.
The glass reactor plays a role as a reaction material in laboratory instruments and is often used by modern fine chemicals, biopharmaceuticals, scientific research experiments and other industries.In using of the glass reactor, they are divided into two-layer glass reactor, single-layer glass reactor, and high-pressure reactor.And these reactors have the function of explosion-proof and non-explosion-proof.
Get In Touch With Us