Glass reactor systems are the essential equipment for mixing, reaction, distillation and filtration in chemistry and pharmaceutical industries. We offer a wide range of glass reactors with volumes from 500mL to 200L. All the glass reactor systems can be modified in our own factory quickly in case any customization is needed from us (dimension,motor power, explosion proof, additional glassware, custom port size, etc).
Different heating or cooling liquids, such as water or oil, can be injected in the interlayer of the jacketed glass distillation reactor for providing a constant temperature for reactions. It also can provide excellent mixing in the reactor under atmospheric or sub-atmospheric pressure. The transparent glass structure can be helpful to monitor the complete reaction.
Glass reactors are designed for synthetic reaction of different types of materials in a controlled temperature and vacuum environment, jacketed filter reactors can be used for single or multi-step reactions and filtrations in the same vessel, production and process scale peptide synthesis. Filter base eliminates material transfers and significantly reduces material losses.
Main features of 50L Glass reactor
1. Constant rotate speed, no electric brush, no spark, safe and stable, enable continuous working.
2. Full set of glass part is produced by G3.3 borosilicate glass, owns excellent chemical and physical properties.
3. When glass interlayer connecting to hot oil and been circulated, it can do heating reaction, connecting to refrigerating fluid can do low temperature reaction.
4. Enable reaction under normal temperature, that is connecting to tap water can take away the reaction heat quickly.
5. Discharge outlet has flange mouth and PTFE valve, there has no dead angle in vessel, detachable and convenient for solid material to discharge.
6. Main body is made from stainless steel, which is beautiful and anti-corrosion.
7. Sealed by PTFE component, be able to maintain higher vacuum degree.
8. Be able to work under normal and negative pressure, negative pressure up to -0.098MPa.
9. Alternating current dynamo conducts frequency control stirring, reliable operation, large moment of force and no spark.
10. The inner core of stirring rod is made from 321 stainless steel, strengthened anti-corrosion property, military technology makes workmanship more exquisite, operation with high proficiency.
Applications of Glass reactor
Speed-regulation glass reactors are mainly used for synthetic reaction, distillation and concentration of different types of materials. We have single wall, double wall and triple wall glass reactors. The reactor can be pumped to a negative pressure state according to some experimental requirements. A constant pressure funnel or an adjusting valve on the feeding bottle allows you to add material to the vessel at a uniform and controlled speed. Condenser helps to recover some materials distillated during reaction. Circulating liquid can be filled into the jacket to heat or cool materials inside. Triple wall glass reactor with two jackets, the inner jacket is for circulating liquid, and the outer layer should be pumped to vacuum condition for thermal insulation.
|Reactor Material||High quality borosilicate 3.3 glass|
|Support Frame Material||Stainless steel 304 and coated aluminum|
|Neck No. On Lid||5||6|
|Rotating speed(rpm)||0 ~ 600 (customizable)|
|Power supply||220V or 110V / 50-60HZ|
|Discharge||PTFE (Teflon) bottom discharge valve with no deadspace|
|Working Temp range||-60 to 200°C|
|Pressure Range||Full vacuum to atmosphere|
|Max jacket pressure||0.5 bar|
Structure of Glass reactor