Industrial water chiller
DLSB Series low temperature circulating chiller are compressor-based recirculating chillers that offer outstanding performance and high reliability as well as quiet operation and ease-of-use.
Chillers are often used in rotary evaporator, vacuum freezer dryer, recycling water type vacuum pump, uv spectrophotometer etc instrument constant temperature, the temperature of the chemical reaction multi-function homework and drug store. This system can also be used as a replacement to tap water cooling in laboratory applications.
A chiller is a machine that removes heat from a liquid via a vapor-compression or absorption refrigeration cycle. This liquid can then be circulated through a heat exchanger to cool equipment, or another process stream.
A chiller is a machine that removes heat from a liquid via a vapor-compression or absorption refrigeration cycle. This liquid can then be circulated through a heat exchanger to cool equipment, or another process stream (such as air or process water). As a necessary by-product, refrigeration creates waste heat that must be exhausted to ambience, or for greater efficiency, recovered for heating purposes.Chillers may use hermetic scroll, or semi hermetic screw, or centrifugal compressors.
Main Features of Industrial water chiller
Specific Parameters of Industrial water chiller
|Temp. Range||-80℃(zero load)— Room temperature|
|Cooling capacity (W)||600-2800W||1870-4500W||2300-6200W||4800-11800W||50000W|
|Power||Three phase 220V/380V, 60Hz||460/60Hz 3 phase|
|Mark||-10C, -20C, -30C, -60C, -80C, -120C is also available, customized chiller is also available|
Application of Industrial water chiller
Chillers are used in laboratories and medical/research institutions for a variety of applications including: analytical instrumentation, equipment cooling, MRI machines, CT scanners, Blood Cooling Systems, Biograph Systems, Radiation Therapy Machines, Linear Accelerator and Lasers among others.
Chillers used in laboratories may be customized to meet the exact requirements and specifications such as reservoir volume, power requirements and even size restrictions. The list of lab chiller capabilities, options, types can be rather long, however, a vendor will be able to guide you through the list to ensure that the chiller selected will meet your needs.
- Provide 24-hour technical consulting reply;
- Provide professional quoted price;
- Provide detailed product performance specification;
- According to product’s using condition, technicians will offer rationalization proposals to assist clients to select proper product types;
- Provide other corollary equipment according to client requirements.
- Begin to supervise from raw material, its qualified rate can reach to 100%;
- Whole manufacturing process are in strict accordance with promised procedure requirements, product qualified rate can reach to 100%;
- Provide product’s inspection record of key junctures to customers;
- Provide production schedule photos to customers at regular intervals;
- Package and transport products strictly accordance with export standard;
- Provide transportation schedule information to clients timely.
- Provide targeted installation video;
- Under the premise of correct installation, normal maintenance and using, we guarantee one-year warranty period;
- When warranty period has expired, our sold products enjoys lifetime guarantee repair, we only charge cost price for changing product’s standard component and sealing component;
- During installation and adjustment period, our after-sale service staff will communicate with customers frequently to know product’s running state in time. Assist customers to install and adjust products until customers are satisfied;
- If product has malfunction during operation period, we’ll offer you satisfied answer in time. We’ll reply you within 1 hour and provide solution or send staff to spot within 24 hours after receiving maintenance notification.
- Lifelong free technical support. Conduct satisfaction survey and inquiry equipment running condition to clients by telephone or e-mail semiannually from the first day of equipment running, put on records of acquired information;
- Provide assistant service if product is damaged during transportation.
Get In Touch With Us