Ultrasonic Homogenizer Sonicator Cell Disruptor
Ultrasonic homogenizers, the modern version of “mortar and pestle”, they can disrupt tissues and cells through cavitation and ultrasonic waves. Ultrasonic Homogenizers can disintegrate most cells, bacteria, spores or tissue. They can prepare an emulsion down to 1/100 of a micron homogenize “immiscible” liquids, accelerate enzymatic and chemical reactions, stimulate bacterial activity, disperse solids in liquids and degas liquids.
Ultrasonic Homogenizers are recommended for homogenization and lysis of laboratory samples that do not require traditional grinding or rotor-stator cutting techniques for processing. Small and large ultrasonic probes are used in a variety of sample volumes to be processed. A solid probe allows for less chance of sample loss and cross-contamination between samples.
Sonication is the act of applying sound energy to agitate particles in a sample, for various purposes. Ultrasonic frequencies (around 20 kHz) are usually used, leading to the process also being known as ultrasonication or ultra-sonication. In the laboratory, it is usually applied using an ultrasonic bath or an ultrasonic probe, colloquially known as a sonifier.
Sonication can be used for the production of nanoparticles, such as nanoemulsions, nanocrystals, liposomes and wax emulsions, as well as for wastewater purification, degassing, extraction of plant oil, extraction of anthocyanins and antioxidants, production of biofuels, crude oil desulphurization, cell disruption, polymer and epoxy processing, adhesive thinning, and many other processes. Sonication is also commonly used in nanotechnology for evenly dispersing nanoparticles in liquids.
Main Features of Ultrasonic Homogenizer Sonicator
1.Combined with microcomputer control, using DSP and ARM technology, more stable performance and more accurate data;
2.With frequency selection, temperature measurement, automatic frequency tracking, impedance adaptation, protection and other functions;
3.With wireless or RJ-45 interface, can communicate with the host computer, network control, remote printing;
4.Gap / continuous working mode, pulse adjustable 0.1-99.9s;
5.Data storage 20 groups, user password login protection;
6.7-inch TFT large screen displays temperature, power, amplitude, pulse mode and working / gap time, etc.Touch control
7.With self-diagnostic function, program automatic error correction, overload protection, over temperature protection display;
8.The soundproof box has added functions such as light, sterilization, automatic lifting, and door lock. The soundproof box can be placed on the host.save space.
1.Using PWM control switching power supply, the power is continuously adjustable;
2.The instrument adopts 7-inch TFT touch screen display with high resolution;
3.Central microcomputer centralized control;
4.Ultrasound time and power can be set arbitrarily;
5.Sample temperature detection display, power display microcomputer tracking,Automatic fault alarm;
6.The compartment device is made of sheet metal, plastic spray, ABS,Mold design.
1.Adopt new software, centralized control by central computer;
2.7-inch TFT touch screen display;
3.Ultrasonic power step is finely adjustable continuously at 1%;
4.With pulse and continuous work and with test function;
5.Ultrasound time, interval time, and total time can be accurate to 0.1 seconds.
Working principles of Ultrasonic Homogenizer Sonicator
Ultrasonic homogenization is achieved using sound waves and ultrasonic waves that alternately compress and inflate when encountering objects. When the material is under the action of ultrasonic waves, the material and liquid Ultrasonic Extraction Machine will be expanded by the bubble when it is in the expansion half cycle; when it is in the compression half cycle, the bubble will shrink when the pressure changes
Ultrasonic homogenization is based on the principle of using sound waves and ultrasonic waves to rapidly alternately compress and expand when encountering objects. When the material is under the action of ultrasonic waves, when the material is in the expansion half cycle, the material liquid is expanded by the air bubble; when it is in the compression half cycle, the air bubble shrinks when the pressure changes greatly and the pressure is lower than the low pressure. At that time, the compressed air bubbles collapse sharply, and a “hole” phenomenon occurs in the feed liquid. This phenomenon disappears with the pressure change and the unbalance of the external pressure. At the moment when the “hole” disappears, the liquid The surroundings cause very large pressure and temperature increase, and play a very complicated and powerful mechanical stirring effect to achieve the purpose of homogenization. At the same time, at the interface where the “cavity” has a density difference, the ultrasonic wave also reflects and produces intense stirring. According to this principle, the ultrasonic homogenizer is a device that puts an ultrasonic generator at a frequency of 20 to 25 kHz into the feed liquid or uses a device that allows the feed liquid to have a high-speed flow characteristic, and uses ultrasonic stirring in the feed liquid to make the feed liquid achieve Homogeneous.
Application area of Ultrasonic Homogenizers
Life sciences: lysis, fragmentation, immersion of bacteria, viruses, spores and other cellular structures Extracting and extracting DNA and protein from animal and plant cells, trimming DNA / RNA, Chromatin immunoprecipitation technique.
Material chemistry: Dispersion and cracking of nano materials such as carbon nanotubes and graphene,Pyrolysis, emulsification, homogenization of homogeneous soil, rock samples, non-ferrous metals, rare earth and other particles Quality, broken.
It can also be used for the dispersion and extraction of Chinese herbal medicine. Can be used for dispersion of other samples,Emulsifying, homogenizing and accelerating the reaction process, also suitable for chemical, medical, archeological, geological,Sample preparation in marine and other fields.
2.1 The cover must be covered and locked before the centrifuge for hemp oil extraction is running!
2.2 Do not open the cover when the machine is running!
2.3 It is strictly forbidden to use rigid connection among the feeding tube, the washing tube and the liquid discharging tube on the main machine of the centrifuge, so as not to affect the vibration damping system of the main machine itself and damage the machine.
- Provide 24-hour technical consulting reply;
- Provide professional quoted price;
- Provide detailed product performance specification;
- According to product’s using condition, technicians will offer rationalization proposals to assist clients to select proper product types;
- Provide other corollary equipment according to client requirements.
- Begin to supervise from raw material, its qualified rate can reach to 100%;
- Whole manufacturing process are in strict accordance with promised procedure requirements, product qualified rate can reach to 100%;
- Provide product’s inspection record of key junctures to customers;
- Provide production schedule photos to customers at regular intervals;
- Package and transport products strictly accordance with export standard;
- Provide transportation schedule information to clients timely.
- Provide targeted installation video;
- Under the premise of correct installation, normal maintenance and using, we guarantee one-year warranty period;
- When warranty period has expired, our sold products enjoys lifetime guarantee repair, we only charge cost price for changing product’s standard component and sealing component;
- During installation and adjustment period, our after-sale service staff will communicate with customers frequently to know product’s running state in time. Assist customers to install and adjust products until customers are satisfied;
- If product has malfunction during operation period, we’ll offer you satisfied answer in time. We’ll reply you within 1 hour and provide solution or send staff to spot within 24 hours after receiving maintenance notification.
- Lifelong free technical support. Conduct satisfaction survey and inquiry equipment running condition to clients by telephone or e-mail semiannually from the first day of equipment running, put on records of acquired information;
- Provide assistant service if product is damaged during transportation.
Get In Touch With Us