Handheld fiber Laser Cleaner is a manual portable laser cleaner with 1000W, 1500W, or 2000W CW fiber laser generator for rust removal, paint stripping, coating removal, plating, oil, stain, dirt cleaning for metal, ceramic, stone, and rubber mold residue cleaning. Now the affordable portable handheld laser cleaning machine for sale at cost price.
Compared with the traditional cleaning methods such as mechanical friction cleaning, chemical corrosion cleaning, liquid solid strong impact cleaning and high frequency ultrasonic cleaning, manual laser cleaner has obvious advantages.
1. It is a “green” cleaning method. It does not need any chemical reagent and cleaning liquid. The waste cleaned is basically solid powder. It is small, easy to store and recycle, and can easily solve the environmental pollution caused by chemical cleaning.
2. The traditional cleaning method is contact cleaning, which has mechanical force on the surface of the cleaning object, damages the surface of the object or the cleaning medium adheres to the surface of the object being cleaned, which can not be removed, resulting in secondary pollution. The non-abrasion and non-contact nature of laser cleaning make these problems easy to solve.
3. Laser can be transmitted through optical fibers, cooperate with robots and robots, realize remote operation conveniently, and can clean the parts that are not easy to reach by traditional methods, which can ensure the safety of personnel in some dangerous places.
4. The portable fiber laser cleaner can remove pollutants and contaminants from many types of materials without damaging.
5. The portable fiber laser cleaner has high efficiency and saves time.
6. Although the purchase of laser cleaning system has a high one-time investment in the early stage, the cleaning system can be used stably for a long time with low operation cost.
Laser cleaning is considered to be the most reliable and effective solution because of its non-abrasive, non-contact, non-thermal effect and applicability to various materials. Laser cleaning will be instead of traditional chemical and mechanical cleaning methods for environmental protection and safety.
Removing the burnt rubber residue from tire molds; giving a new life to old pipelines; cleaning pipes in nuclear power plants; and even larger projects such as removing paint from a rusty bridge and preparing welding surfaces are all projects that can benefit from industrial laser cleaning.
This non-contact cleaning technique can be used in countless industrial applications. The only limit is the capacity to discriminate between the material to be removed and the one to be protected.
At the moment, the most common laser cleaning applications include:
- Welding pre-treatments to remove rust and other contaminants from welding areas
- Welding post-treatments to remove aluminum and stainless-steel oxides
- Laser surface preparation to maximize paint adhesion
- Laser oxide removal from specialty alloy ingots
- Coating removal just after the coating process to replace part masking in production lines
- Depainting parts that would otherwise be scrapped due to paint defects