How to Calibrate the PH Meter?
1. Before calibration, prepare 3 beakers separately containing pH4.00 solution, pH6.86 solution, and pH9.18 solution. Make sure that each solution is 250ml and at a stable temperature of 25 degree.
2. Prepare 3 separate beakers with distilled water.
3. Press the ON/OFF button to turn on the meter.
4. Remove the cap and immerse the electrode into the PH4.00 buffer solution. Stir gently and wait for the value to stabilize.
5. Press and hold the CAL button for 5 seconds. Hold the electrode in the solution until the LCD screen displays a value of pH 4.00.
6. Rinse the electrode with distilled water and blot dry. Repeat step 4, 5, and 6 for the pH 6.86 and pH 9.18 solutions.