Lab Vacuum Drying Oven
Lab Vacuum Drying Oven has a chamber volume of between 10 and 500 liters and a temperature range starting at between +10°C above room temperature up to +250°C. The drying oven interiors are made of corrosion-free stainless steel 304. Underpressure accelerates drying in the vacuum drying oven.
- Usually Ships in: 7-10 Days
The vacuum drying oven is designed for heat sensitive, labile and readily oxidizable materials to do drying test, baking test, heat treatment test, disinfecting test, etc. It can be filed with inert gas and dry some ingredient complex materials quickly.Normally the oven is widely used in the fields of Electrics, Electronics, Instruments, Materials, Education, Medicine, chemical industry or other Scientific Research Organizations and Production Units.
Structure of Lab Vacuum Drying Oven
1) Vacuum drying oven uses high quality cold-rolled steel plate, coated with electrostatic powder spraying; the coat is hard and firm, with strong rust resistance.
2) The studio is made up of high quality stainless steel plate, which has round shape and is smooth ,fluent and easy to clean.
3) Vacuum drying oven is full of superfine glass wool thermal insulation material between the box and the studio,what brings good heat preservation. That can effectively guarantee the stability and accuracy of the temperature in the box and the influence to the environment.
4) Vacuum drying oven has a double-layer tempered glass door , users can observe items being heated inside the machine clearly and has good heat insulation effects. The operator can avoid being burned.
5) There is a rubber sealing ring between the studio and glass door to ensure the higher vacuum.
6) The heater is installed on the surface of the studio to improve the temperature uniformity as possible and easy to clean.
7) Temperature control adopts microcomputer intelligent digital technology manufacture, has industrial PID. It has four-digit double LED Windows indicating function, precision temperature control, strong anti-jamming ability, and is also very convenient to operate (see Temperature Controller Operating Manual).
(energy saving drying oven)
|Shell Material||Spray-paint Anti-corrosion|
|Liner Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Max. Vacuum Degree||0.098 Mpa|
|Input Power (W)||400||800||1400||2000|
|Chamber Capacity (L)||8||25||55||90|
|Inner Dimension (W*D*H, mm)||200*200*200||300*280*300||410*400*340||450*450*450|
|Overall Dimension (W*D*H, mm)||600*400*430||620*500*480||720*570*540||770*620*710|
|Optional Configuration||Explosion-proof Equipment|
Advantages Of Vacuum Drying Oven
- Vacuum environment greatly reduces the liquid boiling point of, so the vacuum drying can be easily applied to the heat sensitive material.
- Easily dry samples, such as powder or other granular samples, using vacuum drying method can shorten the drying time.
- Use safely—-in vacuum or under inert conditions, completely removing oxides and the heated explosion possibility.
- Compared with ordinary dry air circulation, flow air will not be blown or powdered samples be moved.
Get In Touch With Us