Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) involves breathing oxygen in a pressurized chamber in which the atmospheric pressure is raised up to three times higher than normal. HBOT can be used as a primary treatment or as an adjuvant to surgical and/or pharmacologic interventions.
Although hyperbaric oxygen therapy is available and used worldwide in human medicine, with many scientific publications reporting beneficial effects for human diseases and in animal models, its use in veterinary medicine is relatively new, occurring primarily during the past decade. Hyperbaric chamber technology is being used by a small number of veterinary practices and an even smaller number of academic institutions throughout the US.
During veterinary hyperbaric oxygen therapy the patient is placed safely and comfortably in a large chamber with 100% oxygen at pressure 1.5 to 3 times that of normal atmospheric pressure. Treatments may last from 1 to 2 hours and are given1 to 3 times daily with at least 4 hours between sessions. Most patients appear calm and relaxed during hyperbaric oxygen therapy (many even fall asleep!) The total number of treatments necessary varies according to the type of treatment and the patient’s response.
Features of Pet Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber
- Safe automatic pressure relief valve design, mechanical pressure gauge and digital displayer dual monitoring ensure safety.
- The whole cabin body is transparent and designed to avoid panic and discomfort in the cabin, and it is also convenient for doctor observation.
- Environmental protection and energy saving, the power per hour is 1200W
- The device is small in size and space saving, covering an area of about 1 square meter.
- Physical adsorption oxygen generator, no need for additional oxygen cylinders, safer to use.
Technical parameters of Hyperbaric Chamber
|Flow of Air||70L/min|
|Description||All-in-one machine, a combine of air compressor
oxygen concentrator and cooler
Application of Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber
In the United States the Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society, known as UHMS, lists approvals for reimbursement for certain diagnoses in hospitals and clinics. The following indications are approved (for reimbursement) uses of hyperbaric oxygen therapy as defined by the UHMS Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Committee:
- Air or gas embolism;
- Carbon monoxide poisoning;
- Carbon monoxide poisoning complicated by cyanide poisoning;
- Central retinal artery occlusion;
- Clostridal myositis and myonecrosis (gas gangrene);
- Crush injury, compartment syndrome, and other acute traumatic ischemias;
- Decompression sickness;
- Enhancement of healing in selected problem wounds;
- Diabetically derived illness, such as short-term relief of diabetic foot, diabetic retinopathy, diabetic nephropathy;
- Exceptional blood loss (anemia);
- Idiopathic sudden sensorineural hearing loss;
- Intracranial abscess;
- Mucormycosis, especially rhinocerebral disease in the setting of diabetes mellitus;
- Necrotizing soft tissue infections (necrotizing fasciitis);
- Osteomyelitis (refractory);
- Delayed radiation injury (soft tissue and bony necrosis);
- Skin grafts and flaps (compromised);
- Thermal burns.
About Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) is a medical treatment which enhances the body’s natural healing process by inhalation of 100% oxygen in a total body chamber, where atmospheric pressure is increased and controlled. It is used for a wide variety of treatments usually as a part of an overall medical care plan.
Under normal circumstances, oxygen is transported throughout the body only by red blood cells. With HBOT, oxygen is dissolved into all of the body’s fluids, the plasma, the central nervous system fluids, the lymph, and the bone and can be carried to areas where circulation is diminished or blocked. In this way, extra oxygen can reach all of the damaged tissues and the body can support its own healing process.
The increased oxygen greatly enhances the ability of white blood cells to kill bacteria, reduces swelling and allows new blood vessels to grow more rapidly into the affected areas. It is a simple, non-invasive and painless treatment.
Benefits of yperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Collagen matrix formation (tissue healing).
- Counters aging.
- Detoxifies the blood energy.
- Improve attention.
- Improve brain function.
- Improve concentration and memory.
- Improve skin conditions.
- Improve metabolism and aids digestion.
- Improve strength, energy and endurance.
- Increased osteoblastic(bone building) activity.
- Natural remedy for headaches and migraines.
- Promotes healing and counters aging.
- Reaching time increased .
- Reduce edema(swelling).
- Reduce fatigue and improve sleeping patterns.
- Reduce damage caused by toxic gases.
- Relieves muscle stiffness.
- Relieves tension and stress .
- Speeds healing.
- Strengthens hearts and lungs .
Q1.Why should you choose our portable oxygen chamber?
A:1.We are the best factory specialized in Hyperbaric Chamber in China.
2.We have a complete set of equipment to produce the product and most favorable price on global market.
3.We accept Custom Made(OEM & ODM) for your requests.
Q2. How does being inside a pressurized chamber give us more oxygen?
A: When we are inside a chamber pressurized at 1.3 or 1.5 times of the normal air pressure it may not feel different, but breathing pure oxygen in such a chamber gives 7-8 times the regular amount of oxygen. Henry’s Law-Henry law states that for a gas-liquid interface the amount of gas that dissolves in the liquid is proportional to its partial pressure. The pressurized oxygen dissolves directly into all body fluids. In a few minutes this extra oxygen builds up tissue oxygen levels far above normal. This action has been scientifically proven to stimulate healing.
Q3.How does hyperbaric oxygen help brain injury or stroke?
A:When cells in the brain die, either from trauma or lack of oxygen, blood plasma leaks out into surrounding brain tissue causing swelling and reducing blood flow. These otherwise normal cells go dormant because they can’t function without the appropriate amount of oxygen. HBOT dramatically increases the oxygen carried in the blood plasma, making oxygen available to heal damaged capillary walls, preventing plasma leakage and reducing swelling. As the swelling decreases, blood flow can be restored to the dormant tissue (neovascularization) and these cells then have the potential to function again.
Q4. How long is the treatment?
A:Usually 60-90 minutes for each time, 5-7 Times per week. Doctors recommend using it continuously every day, but one time per day is enough.
Q5. What condition you can not use the chamber for treatment?
A: If you have any cold or flu symptoms, fever, sinus or nasal congestion, or chest congestion.
If there is a possibility that you may be pregnant.
If there has been a change in any of your medications.
If you have skipped a meal prior to your HBO treatment.
If you are diabetic and did not take your insulin prior to your treatment.
If you have any concerns or anxiety.
Q6. What improvements can I expect to see?
A: This is one of those questions which has so many different variables and answers we will have to generalize. We will answer this question from general experience and with the understanding that no 2 people get the same results. It is very rare that we do not use see improvements. What we are looking for is an improvement in the quality of life for anyone.
1. The period, scope and condition of the warranty.
(1)We offer 1 years warranty on the date of shipping from China. During the warranty time, because of manufacturing&quality
problem, we offer replacement, maintenance service.
(2)The damage caused by the transportation problem shall be borne by the seller.
2. How to solve the problem of your equipment?
Please send us email of the problem, pictures or a small video will be much better. we will find the problem and tell you how to
solve it. If there is a broken, we will send you a new part, and it is free in the warranty period.
3.How to shipping the replacement parts?
We will according the actual situation to choose the suitable shipping ways. For small parts we shippin by Express.
4. Could you do customized for us?
We are a manufacturer that can provide all kinds of customized services.
Get In Touch With Us