Water Chilling System
Industrial water chillers are used in a variety of applications where chilled water or liquid are circulated through process equipment. Commonly used to cool products and machinery, water chillers are used in a multitude of different applications including injection molding, tool and die cutting, food and beverage, chemicals, lasers, machine tool, semi-conductors and more.
The function of an industrial chiller is to move heat from one location (usually process equipment or product) to another place (usually the air outside the manufacturing facility). It is very common to use water or a water/glycol solution to transfer the heat to and from the chiller which may require the process chiller to have a reservoir and pumping system. Regardless of your industry and process, making sure that you have sufficient cooling is critical to productivity and cost savings.
Main Features of Water Chiller
- Excellent cooling, quiet with low electric consumption;
- Accurately maintains temperature range from 3℃ to 50℃;
- Single,double or quadruple compressors combination available–economical and efficient.
- Optional for RS485 communication function to realize automatic running.
- Optional refrigerant：R407C，R410A，R314A，R404A.
Specific Parameters of Water Chiller
|Evaporator||Type||Shell and tube|
|Type||Shell and tube condenser|
|Cooling Water Flow||m³/h||5.03||7.1||8.84||10.06||13.6||17.76||21.9|
|Type||High efficiency copper tube sleeve aluminum fin type + low noise outer rotor fan|
|Water Tank Capacity||Liter||80||100||150||210||210||380||400|
|Safety Protection||Compressor overheat protection, overcurrent protection, high and low pressure protection, over temperature protection, flow protection, phase sequence/phase loss protection, exhaust overheat protection, antifreeze protection|
Application of Industrial chiller
In industrial application, chilled water or other liquid from the chiller is pumped through process or laboratory equipment. Industrial chillers are used for controlled cooling of products, mechanisms and factory machinery in a wide range of industries. They are often used in the plastic industries, injection and blow molding, metal working cutting oils, welding equipment, die-casting and machine tooling, chemical processing, pharmaceutical formulation, food and beverage processing, paper and cement processing, vacuum systems, X-ray diffraction, power supplies and gas turbine power generation stations (see Turbine inlet air cooling#Vapour compression chiller), analytical equipment, semiconductors, compressed air and gas cooling. They are also used to cool high-heat specialized items such as MRI machines and lasers, and in hospitals, hotels and campuses.
- Provide 24-hour technical consulting reply;
- Provide professional quoted price;
- Provide detailed product performance specification;
- According to product’s using condition, technicians will offer rationalization proposals to assist clients to select proper product types;
- Provide other corollary equipment according to client requirements.
- Begin to supervise from raw material, its qualified rate can reach to 100%;
- Whole manufacturing process are in strict accordance with promised procedure requirements, product qualified rate can reach to 100%;
- Provide product’s inspection record of key junctures to customers;
- Provide production schedule photos to customers at regular intervals;
- Package and transport products strictly accordance with export standard;
- Provide transportation schedule information to clients timely.
- Provide targeted installation video;
- Under the premise of correct installation, normal maintenance and using, we guarantee one-year warranty period;
- When warranty period has expired, our sold products enjoys lifetime guarantee repair, we only charge cost price for changing product’s standard component and sealing component;
- During installation and adjustment period, our after-sale service staff will communicate with customers frequently to know product’s running state in time. Assist customers to install and adjust products until customers are satisfied;
- If product has malfunction during operation period, we’ll offer you satisfied answer in time. We’ll reply you within 1 hour and provide solution or send staff to spot within 24 hours after receiving maintenance notification.
- Lifelong free technical support. Conduct satisfaction survey and inquiry equipment running condition to clients by telephone or e-mail semiannually from the first day of equipment running, put on records of acquired information;
- Provide assistant service if product is damaged during transportation.
Get In Touch With Us