The general understanding of jacketed glass reactors vessel is that there are physical or chemical reaction vessels. Through the structural design and parameter configuration of the vessels, the heating, evaporation, cooling and low-speed mixing functions required by the process are realized.
What is a jacketed glass reactors?
Glass reactor is popular as physical or chemical reaction vessel,through reaction vessel structure design and parameter configuration to achieve the process requirement of heating, evaporation, cooling and lowhighspeed mixing function.. For research, glass reaction vessel could do new materials synthesis, mixing homogeneous reaction, extraction and purification.
A jacketed vessel is a container that is designed for controlling temperature of its contents, by using a cooling or heating “jacket” around the vessel through which a cooling or heating fluid is circulated. The jacket has ability to permits the uniform exchange of heat between the fluid circulating in it and the walls of the vessel.
What are the advantages of jacketed glass reactors?
1. Since the material used in the glass reactor
(G3.3 borosilicate glass) is possessed with excellent materials and chemical properties. In the mixing process of the frequency conversion speed regulation, it will be relatively stable, even if the torque is large, no spark will be generated;
2. In addition, the components are sealed with PTFE, which can maintain a good vacuum (generally around -0.095mpa) in the same kind of products in the market, and maintain high-precision sealing under working conditions. And there is also a debris collection tank;
3. Alloy steel mechanical seal, PTFE joint, keep high precision seal under working condition;
4.Pt100 sensor probe has high temperature measurement accuracy and small error, which effectively improves work efficiency;
5. PTFE discharge valve, movable interface, complete and quick discharge;
6. The cooling or heating solution of the glass reactor interlayer can be completely discharged after the reaction is completed, and no liquid is accumulated;
7. The overall stainless steel column mobile frame structure, five reactor lids, with a full set of glass such as reflux, liquid addition, temperature measurement;
8. Strong torque, no noise. Japanese technical AC gear reduction motor adopted;
9. Double-tetrafluoroethylene stirring paddle for glass reactor, suitable for mixing and mixing of low to high viscosity liquid.
Which industries can glass reactors be used in?
are commonly used in petrochemical, rubber, pesticide, dye, pharmaceutical and other industries to complete sulfonation, nitration, hydrogenation, alkylation, polymerization, condensation and other processes, as well as many other processes for organic dyes and intermediates. Reaction equipment. Manual automation with continuous automation and continuous replacement, such as program control, can ensure stable production, improve product quality, increase profit, reduce manual labor, and eliminate environmental pollution.